We welcome substantive submissions via email on any subject of administrative law in the common law world. Submissions should be between 500 and 1500 words. Submissions will be reviewed in a timely fashion.
Please send submissions to one of the editors of the blog: Farrah Ahmed, Swati Jhaveri, Joe Tomlinson or Julian R Murphy.
1. Submit in MS Word format.
2. Ideal length: 1000-1500 words.
3. We use embedded hyperlinks versus footnotes – please hyperlink any references (including references to published articles, relevant legislation, case law, other blog posts, and news items).
4. Please include: (i) a title at the top of the post (which may be edited for length; please do not include symbols, e.g. semicolons), (ii) the author’s profile information, and (iii) a high resolution profile photo.
5. Please write with a global common law audience in mind, providing relevant background information to make your post accessible to readers from outside your country. Wherever possible, posts should relate local issues with concerns in the wider common law world.
6. Posts should reflect work that has not been published in any other blog or similar forum. We ask authors not to cross-post or publish a post on other sites until at least 48 hours after the post has been published on this blog.